Once in a blue moon...

Once in a blue moon I seem to get the idea that I should do things that I nornally would never do...this is one of those moments for me. Having the summer off is a dangerous venture when you have a blank slate in front of you...what is a person to do? I gathered all of the craft stuff I had in one big pile. I was looking at a few stamp sets, two stamp pads, envelopes that didn't match anything and a stack of white cardstock...of course I had more stuff, but those were the things I knew how to use. I started reading blogs and viewing YouTube videos. I never knew such things existed. You can imagine my amazement seeing and reading all the fantastic blogs...I was in awe, so I got my nerve up and decided to join the ranks of the scrappers, crafters, swarmers, and scrapbookers online.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

"The Owl & The Pussy Cat"



Sailing on a turbulent sea of cuttlebug d'vine swirls these two seasoned sailors are sure to reach a safe harbor in their outfits fashioned using Stampin Up paper.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell...Thanks so much for the welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Blogging is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a nice job on your card. This Blogging is so addictive and fun!!!!..Everyone needs a new follower here and there. I am one of yours. You are welcome to follow my blog if you would like. :)
    http://zwinblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete